Oxford Prescription Decline List

RookieYankee

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have a lady I was going to sign up. I was thinking Oxford originally. Now she tells me she had a Stent put in 11 years ago and has diabetes but only with medication. She also takes Plavix and "churick." Churick supposedly slows down her heart rate. Is there any possibility to get her in with oxford? I couldn't call the interview since they were closed.

No drug named Churick. I'm betting it's Coreg. Should go with oxford ok but you never know.

I have a lady I was going to sign up. I was thinking Oxford originally. Now she tells me she had a Stent put in 11 years ago and has diabetes but only with medication. She also takes Plavix and "churick." Churick supposedly slows down her heart rate. Is there any possibility to get her in with oxford? I couldn't call the interview since they were closed.

Should be a go with Oxford.

For God sake, get yourself some better carriers.

Back