Power Dialer

castaways83

Expert
I've been searching for a simple dialer that you can load your scrubbed list into and then turn it loose to call one contact at a time.

I never found one for use on the PC but I did find this one for Android users. MobilCTI Power Dialer. Its perfect for what I want it to do while I'm on the go. It's $3.99 but worth every penny.

"Disclaimer" I do not work for nor have any affiliation with them. Just passing the info on to anybody that wants it.

You load it with your scrubbed list. Launch your campaign and away you go. It has options to mark contacts with Answered, No answer, Busy, voice Mail, Error/Wrong Number and Do Not Call. You can set it up to call back after a certain amount of time for no answers, voice mail and busy.

I'm still searching for something like this for my PC. If anybody has something like this or knows where to find it, please let me know.

Thanks
Jim

A call center is running on cricket now and switching to my dialer service. They don't have anything negative to say about it, the solution I have just better fits their needs.

Thanks YGMM, I'll check it out. Looks promising.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A call center is running on cricket now and switching to my dialer service. They don't have anything negative to say about it, the solution I have just better fits their needs.

I'm not running a call center. Its just me making the calls and a need for something simple to expedite the process.

Thanks
Jim

Last edited:
I'm not running a call center. Its just me making the calls and a need for something simple to expedite the process.

Whether it's 1 person or 1,000, using a power dialer that can do multiple lines is a great way to expedite the process and keep better notes.

Multi-line dialers are a great way to alienate leads. Be very careful you don't run afoul of the FCC by running up your abandonment rate through using a multi-line dialer.

DYL makes a great point...make sure you ask the dialer if they have an real-time abandonment rate meter to monitor the 3% threshold on dropped calls, time-zone protection and most importantly ask how they handle "on-hold" calls as this directly impacts it. Other features like setting the number of rings, autopause and other features are also helpful.

There are only really a couple of ways to handle on-hold calls and the key to on-hold calls is leaving the door open for the agent to call back where the prospect is not already on the defensive. If you want more info on how dialers handle on-hold calls just ask and I'm sure you can get all the info you want.

Back