Primerica

wolfe42

Expert
Hello everyone,

I wanted to know if anyone has worked or does work with them, and would like to know any pros or cons working with them

Thank you in advance!

Hello everyone,

I wanted to know if anyone has worked or does work with them, and would like to know any pros or cons working with them

Thank you in advance!
Their term life rates are not competitive. Very easy to beat with other term carriers. Plus it has no conversion options so it’s substandard compared to the other term carriers.

They don’t even offer whole-life because their pitch gimmick is to “buy term and invest the difference”. Yet, most of their clients still need insurance as they get older as they bought term and spent the difference.

Pros: you get to hit up all your friends and family, and pressure them to invest money and buy life insurance. they get coverage they didnt have before, and you make money, win-win

Cons: In 12 months, you will no longer work there, and all your sold clients are now orphan leads for your former manager.

You can only sell term, they will teach you that cash value policies are bad and also won't know the difference between cv policies. Term rates with them tend to be more expensive and you need to become securities registered to offer investments with them.

Cons: In 12 months, you will no longer work there, and all your sold clients are now orphan leads for your former manager.

in all fairness, that is an exaggeration. with the average annual sales of 1 policy per Primerica rep (including personal policies on themselves), really isnt much going to that manager.........................................LOL--I agree with you

Back