Problems Printing Training Certificate

Nikita

Guru
100+ Post Club
OK here is a stupid problem but I am very frustrated right now. I finished up the marketplace certification trainings and exams and am trying to print the certificate to submit to the carriers, and the damn certificate won't print. It just comes up blank when I print it. Did anyone else have this problem and what the hell do I do now? ARGGGG

I was working on our desktop MAC, no go. Printed blank or with the form, but not my info filled in. You can imagine the fun I was having.

I went to my Windows laptop, tried it in Chrome, I forget if I tried in in IE, but finally got it to work in Firefox.

Good luck.

OK here is a stupid problem but I am very frustrated right now. I finished up the marketplace certification trainings and exams and am trying to print the certificate to submit to the carriers, and the damn certificate won't print. It just comes up blank when I print it. Did anyone else have this problem and what the hell do I do now? ARGGGG

IE-10 won't work. Go to Tools and click on F12 Developer tooks and change the browser to IE-9.

Hope that works for you.:yes:

Are you using Google Chrome? When you click on the certificate and it opens, open it to the full screen (this is important---if you do not open it to the full screen it will not print). Once the cert is opened to your full screen, move your cursor to the far right of your screen and right click...choose print option and the cert should print.

I love this forum! Thanks to all of you for your suggestions...I did finally get it to work. As a relative "newbie" (had my license for 2 years) its great to have a place to go, kick back and get so much great advice and support!!!

Back