Recent Paramed how to Use for Another Carrier

KidsGotHeart

Guru
100+ Post Club
Sorry trying to keep the title short. If someone has had a paramed done already but wants to use it for a different carrier whats the best way to get that information?

Sorry trying to keep the title short. If someone has had a paramed done already but wants to use it for a different carrier whats the best way to get that information?

May be as easy as having the paramed getting signatures on the new companies paper. The old company could sign it over but doubtful. They paid for it.

Unless you used a brokerage then they could do it all internally.

Call the paramed company and ask to have them send it to the new company.

In my experience, I've never had a problem. I'm sure eventually someone will say no, but so far they haven't. They will love it as they can bill the new company as well. There may be enough differences that they have to ask the client additional questions and get more signatures. It is possible, but unlikely that other tests might be needed as well.

There are two parts the this. One is the labs. You should have the lab slip with the barcode. Send that to the new carrier. The lab Co. has a system to charge the carriers when they pull results. The second is the Part B or II. We call the carrier and ask if they will accept. Most will accept the other Part B, but will also want their form completed. Some will want it signed, others will not. Genworth has a delivery req of a signed Part II so you dont have to worry with them.

Back