Research Project: What's Your #1 Frustration in Your Office?

Wino: Got a quote from a bot maker, using zennoposter, and it came out to be $500 or something like that. Just have to get a template for emails for each type of insurance. Thats my next step is designing email templates, I have one for health, but I need to dress it up, talks about the differences between copays and hsa's. Life needs a lot of work.

But that would be nice, just have an excel file that I click a button and the bot fills out the templates, sends them, even follows up with other emails like a drip marketing feature...

I used to have a file full of one pagers. Lost them all in a hard drive crash. They were based off of some stuff I got from Howard Wight.They work very well face to face and seemed to translate over to email as well. They boiled down dozens of pages of illustrations to one page. But took forever to build the way I did it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What a coincidence. Your wife was saying the same thing about you.:no:

Rick

She turns 50 next month. Poor old gal just says stuff she really does not mean. She thinks I am a god.:1baffled: I keep her on Aricept:goofy:

Last edited:
Back