Ritter 100k Give Away Contest

azmedsupagent

Guru
100+ Post Club
These unexpected checks in the mail are freaking awesome! I don't think they have posted results yet but I assume people are getting their checks about now. How did every one do for last quarter?

Last edited:
I personally do not use Ritter. In MO most people are pushing IAC and I was able to get a direct based on production.

Who is IAC? Do they also give away money if you are direct?

My wife just got a $500 check from Ritter just for contracting with a Med Advantage Company and winning a Kentucky Derby contest they held. She hasn't even sold a policy with that company yet.

IAC does give money away. If you write 5 polices with them you get an extra $500 plus commission and it escalates for every 5 policies you write with them up to $1500.

----------

Ritter is a very good FMO though

Who is IAC? Do they also give away money if you are direct?

My wife just got a $500 check from Ritter just for contracting with a Med Advantage Company and winning a Kentucky Derby contest they held. She hasn't even sold a policy with that company yet.

Speaking of $500....

Where's the bonus you were supposed to send me this month for not contracting with you?

Rick

Every blue moon I will get a surprise small check from Ritter for the contest. No big deal. But I do like Ritter for several reasons- they are into technology, great customer service the few times I need it and they provide me with tremendous assistance with one carrier who's commissions are always screwed up. All in all, as FMO's go, I feel Ritter is superior. Just my two cents, for whatever it is worth...

Every blue moon I will get a surprise small check from Ritter for the contest. No big deal. But I do like Ritter for several reasons- they are into technology, great customer service the few times I need it and they provide me with tremendous assistance with one carrier who's commissions are always screwed up. All in all, as FMO's go, I feel Ritter is superior. Just my two cents, for whatever it is worth...

Which carrier is screwing up the commissions?

Back