Say "Cheese"

just when i thought i'd seen it all?? I have offered to take a pic of a police officer that was deemed "overweight". I recall he was built like a brick blank outhouse. LOL!!!! We decided it was not worth the effort. He was declined! VERY SAD!!

This really is a great documentary about how Fox News has gained such staggering control over the minds of a significant percentage of our population.

Amazon product ASIN B01C6AFDM6
I believe it is free with a Prime subscription, or an IMDB subscription, which I believe is free.

But Vic, for you, if you agree to watch it and it isn't free, I'll pay for it for you.

This really is a great documentary about how Fox News has gained such staggering control over the minds of a significant percentage of our population.

Amazon product ASIN B01C6AFDM6
I believe it is free with a Prime subscription, or an IMDB subscription, which I believe is free.

But Vic, for you, if you agree to watch it and it isn't free, I'll pay for it for you.

Ill watch it I never said fox is good just better than the blatant lies CNnn and MSN get caught for

Though I did see a couple of disturbing hosts I cut off Dobbs and another because of pushing false narrative on the election going to crazy town

However, I to look at all of them and check

I will say this though many times on fox I will see this fact point to this that and the other thing to show how it is and why it is and its relation to other things

On the other hand, I see CNnn MSN and others often just say this accusation or another with no pointing to why how or fact

and in addition, I see the switcharoo a lot of times slipping things past people like for instance when Trump said we tested more than any other country CNN in the red letter below said this is untrue per capita this country that country

What slip[ped past most people is the percapita has a different meaning

In addition sometimes when they are caught they say things like Biden didn't lie he was mistaken different than when Trump made the same mistake because he lied

Talk about parrots I cant tell you haw many times in the 1st2 years of Trumps office many many Fox lies Trump lie give me one example well they just lie

No one could even make an attempt till 2 years after and even them 95% of the time it was something blatantly taken out of context and they are all word for word to these stations

So yes I will look at it if it proves anything I will take it

But don't pretend the others are not worse

and the other thing is as far as mind control We know from history those that control the people do so by controlling what is known and what is not

No one is more guilty of withholding information the mainstream media Fox will report stuff with references and documentation and other stations will just simply not report it if its not in line with their agenda's They just simply dont report it many times

in fact here is 2 this morning I can't find even a word on MSN or aol news this morning didn't check cnn yet

LIVE UPDATES: Minnesota police, rioters clash after Daunte Wright shooting; dozens arrested | Fox News

Squad member calls for end of US policing, which she says is 'intentionally racist'

probably a dozen more so who is the mind-controlling agency you know how many people will not take an article no matter how much proven documented even if there is complete video just because its from FOX

No this is not in defense of fax more its an indictment of the others as well if not worse I belive much worse

and to give you an example my mother in law belive thee is no violence since trump left office everyone is working together except a few trumpets still in office and the country is no healing and coming together as Biden is bring us all together now

Last edited:
Ill watch it I never said fox is good just better than the blatant lies CNnn and MSN get caught for

I prefer to get my news from print media: National Review, NY Times, Washington Post. Compare and contrast across the three.

I also still like Matt Drudge and the Drudge Report. I think he does a fair job of aggregating news stories worth reading.

I am not looking for news that agrees with my opinion. I'm looking for news that reports facts and interprets them from different perspectives.

I used to listen to Tucker Carlson occasionally. However, he's gone full white supremacist now, so no time for him.

The best on the web, imo, is The Jimmy Dore Show, and The Rising - both available on youtube.

I prefer to get my news from print media: National Review, NY Times, Washington Post. Compare and contrast across the three.

I also still like Matt Drudge and the Drudge Report. I think he does a fair job of aggregating news stories worth reading.

I am not looking for news that agrees with my opinion. I'm looking for news that reports facts and interprets them from different perspectives.

I used to listen to Tucker Carlson occasionally. However, he's gone full white supremacist now, so no time for him.

The best on the web, imo, is The Jimmy Dore Show, and The Rising - both available on youtube.

I do look at drudge a lot too I haven't watched a station except a couple times after the election in over 4 years mostly online and I do look at them all I gues the first place I would look is the drudge

The Rising - Second

You have Krystal of the left and Saagar on the right and yet they both are on the side of regular working folks. Many of our "conservative" friends here on the forum could learn a thing or two about what is and what isn't in their own best interest by watching those two.

Back