Shoreline Financial Group

I actually started out recruiting agents with them in 2010 at the south Florida office. Carter and Paul were straight forward guys to work for, and they did seem interested in making money the right way. I don't know if Kerry is still working for them, but he's a good straight up guy from my memory.

We were offering great contract rates (at least as far as I know)...can't really speak to the quality of their leads operation, but the ownership (at least in the Green Acres/Lake Worth FL area) came across as honest folks, even with Carter being a bit uptight, lol.

I actually started out recruiting agents with them in 2010 at the south Florida office. Carter and Paul were straight forward guys to work for, and they did seem interested in making money the right way. I don't know if Kerry is still working for them, but he's a good straight up guy from my memory.

We were offering great contract rates (at least as far as I know)...can't really speak to the quality of their leads operation, but the ownership (at least in the Green Acres/Lake Worth FL area) came across as honest folks, even with Carter being a bit uptight, lol.

So I apologize...turns out there's two different Shorelines. The one in Florida isn't affiliated with the other.

Back