Small Group, Guaranteed Issue LTCI

Julieslife

Hi, everyone!

Last week I met with a Guardian Rep regarding guaranteed issue DI for small, professional groups. (doctors, lawyers, executives etc).

I'm also looking for a Guaranteed Issue LTCI product that would be payroll deducted. The company may or may not participate in the premiums.

Does anyone work this market (5-100) employees ? Are you aware which companies may offer such a product? Are discounts available to the employees? What % must participate? Are commissions somewhat in the ballpark with individually underwritten policies?

Thanks for your input!

Julie,
The simple answer to your question is that every carrier will address each of your concerns differently.

You need to speak with each carrier directly or go through an agency who represents all of the major companies.

Long term care bid for state empolyees

Hi everyone need assistance was contacted by a state municipality Looing for a Long Term Care Insurance Bid 33,000 employee

I just walked in to this any suggestion on 1. Company ?
2. Feed charging for Servicing the account this type of policy ?
3. This is a 2 year commitment
Has any one done a bid like this what is involved ?
Any and all information will be greatly ?

previously posted by dizzy

Hi everyone need assistance was contacted by a state municipality Looking for a Long Term Care Insurance Bid 33,000 employee

I just walked in to this any suggestion on 1 Company ?
2. Fee charging for Servicing the account this type of policy ?

I doubt that this is something that you'd want to handle on your own. Each carrier in your state has different criteria on groups that large.

You need carrier help. Many carriers have dropped out of the multi-life market. And, very few will offer GI.

What state are you in?

Hi everyone need assistance was contacted by a state municipality Looing for a Long Term Care Insurance Bid 33,000 employee

I just walked in to this any suggestion on 1. Company ?
2. Feed charging for Servicing the account this type of policy ?

MedAmerica is still in the group business. GI or SI criteria vary from state to state. I would reach out to them.

Latest posts

Back