Taxi Liability

rome1sburnin

I am finding it extremely difficult to place a taxi liability risk and was hoping someone would be kind enough to offer some information as to who this can be placed with.

Mostly for NJ but NY would be a big help as well.

Hope to hear from someone soon as i know this forum is very helpful and I read it all the time

I am finding it extremely difficult to place a taxi liability risk and was hoping someone would be kind enough to offer some information as to who this can be placed with.

Mostly for NJ but NY would be a big help as well.

Hope to hear from someone soon as i know this forum is very helpful and I read it all the time

This is a tough nut to crack if you don't specialize in it. I've wasted a lot of time chasing tri-state cab companies. There are a few agents with exclusives that you can not get access to that control the bulk of the livery business. I've also learned that in most cases, large livery companies know more about the market and how to manipulate it then you do.

I had same experience as Arnage150, it's not worth chasing unless you want to specialize in it.

Find someone who does and just shoot him the referral.

Thanks for the help guys, I have tried again and again for a carrier, a referral anything at all but no luck. Just have to live in this industry long enough maybe it will come up.

Thanks again.

I am not sure if this is still an opportunity for you, but if it is shoot me an email. I am no longer an agent, but kind of fell into a good amount of this business as an agent a couple years ago. Depends on the number of drivers on which market.

I would be happy to help.

[email protected]

Back