The “we do not have all plans in your area” disclaimer

jack3454

Super Genius
Ive seen this disclaimer, and also one that says “we represent XX organizations with XX products in your area”. Is there an easy way to do the calculations on hoe many products you represent?

Is one better than the other?

Ive seen this disclaimer, and also one that says “we represent XX organizations with XX products in your area”. Is there an easy way to do the calculations on hoe many products you represent?

Is one better than the other?
If you have Medicare center it lists it.

I have medicare center and I only see “we represent 0-78 orginaztions and 0-2000 products in your area”.

Where do you see yours?

I know others will probably have more practical solutions, but I know if you contact through Connecture, it will automatically do those calculations

For the average rep its almost impossible to comply with that requirement. Websites are based on IP addresses, not counties, then there are VPNs, states you aren't even licensed in and so on......

I have seen a lot of sites that haven't even changed it at all from last years disclaimer. Also, many have just made a "best faith estimate" in their own county I presume.

This is a PIA because realistically it doesn't matter until you get a complaint......then boom, you will almost always be out of compliance......which is maybe what the goal of this requirement was intended for.

I went on Medicare.gov and looked it up (since the only carrier I'm not contracted with in my area is the one iSNP offered). I added up the regular plans and dnsp plans (we don't have any csnp plans) as well as the PDP plans

Back