Thoughts on Willis Towers Watson?

I worked for WTW selling Medicare policies. You would be a captive agent. Not sure what information you are not getting. What questidns have you asked? I left after 3.5 yrs due to technology issues there and other family reason but it was not a commission based but rather hourly plus bonus if you meet the criteria which can change. They mainly transition people who's employers are not wanting to provide retiree insurance anymore and contract with TW to handle the transitions, selling new policy and explaining to the retirees how it all works based on the guidelines the employer set up. It can be complicated and a lot of the retirees have a difficult time understanding how it all works and dealing with reimbursement if the employer even offers it. Selling the policies alone if the technology worked all the time is not too hard but understanding and explaining the rest to people can be difficult at times. When I was there agents handed off the call to an application processor once a plan was decided on so never got experience on that part and if underwriting is involved it went to a different agent as well unless you had the additional training.

Hope it helps.

Yes this helps a great deal. I very much appreciate you taking the time to answer, I know the post was a little cryptic. I meant I couldn't find much online for them, I don't speak to them personally until Monday.
Thanks again.

Back