What Ga Contract Does UA Give Out?

Not sure why you would sell that product. But Mutual of Omaha is the cheapest and best Med sup in GA. I can get you a direct appointment for Level five with all carriers for Med Supp.

He wasn't asking about Georgia. He was asking about a General Agent (GA) contract.

So you really think MoO has the cheapest Med Supp in Georgia? I guess you haven't seen State Mutual's rates. And just how is a Medicare Supplement from one carrier the "best"? If I'm comparing a Plan G with all carriers aren't the benefits the same? So what makes MoO's the "best"?

He wasn't asking about Georgia. He was asking about a General Agent (GA) contract.

So you really think MoO has the cheapest Med Supp in Georgia? I guess you haven't seen State Mutual's rates. And just how is a Medicare Supplement from one carrier the "best"? If I'm comparing a Plan G with all carriers aren't the benefits the same? So what makes MoO's the "best"?

Why aren't they the best?

I mean other than closing and forming new companies as often as you change socks and screwing everyone that isn't smart enough or healthy enough to move.

Rick

I can read. Can you?

I asked for a definition of best. Telling me MOO is best does not establish the criteria.

I can read. Can you? I asked for a definition of best. Telling me MOO is best does not establish the criteria.

If they are all the same then aren't they all the best? MOO is tied for the best. Or in other words, it's extra-medium.

Back