What makes an individual major medical carrier good or bad for brokers to work with?

Not always.. I know a lot of people that get more motivated by some contest award than they do just for the money.... That is why almost all companies run contests.. Not every one is money motivated..

Frankly, I have never been motivated by contests, regardless of the reward. Same attitude even when I worked for a carrier. My reward came from doing what was right for my client. Do that and the money will follow.

As for trips, who wants to go on a trip with a bunch of braggart insurance agents? Not me. And my wife feels even stronger than I do about this.

Frankly, I have never been motivated by contests, regardless of the reward. Same attitude even when I worked for a carrier. My reward came from doing what was right for my client. Do that and the money will follow.

As for trips, who wants to go on a trip with a bunch of braggart insurance agents? Not me. And my wife feels even stronger than I do about this.
Apparently not everyone feels the same.

I get invited every year to join lost dollar on his yacht. But, your must match or beat his production of 2 pdp plans

Sadly, Gilligan and the Skipper are no longer with us . . .

screenshot-50.jpg

Back