Which IMO or Carriers gives you a street comp without min production

Jshininfo83

Hello all,

I am looking around the forums and I see a lot of people talking about getting street level commission but no

details on IMOs or carriers.

I am basically selling IUL, IA and possibly DI.

Any one could give me or send me a msg on IMOs or Carriers who gives out street level comp?

Please no lecture about how commission vs IMO giving you service, etc...

I am talking to MNL. Wants to know more about Allianz too.

For IMO side, Pinney and Carylevinson but I believe both have production limits? and need to have certain amount of production to get more %.

I am on a captive side and allow to have other brokerage contract too so I am just looking for Good carriers with high paying comp %%%.

Thanks.

You seem confused as to what street level means. That is what anyone walking in off the street can get. To go higher generally requires proof of production.

You seem confused as to what street level means. That is what anyone walking in off the street can get. To go higher generally requires proof of production.

There's still a lot of BGAs giving out below street and require production to actually get street. I can't see how those models will be around much longer since agents are becoming much more savvy...but they're still out there.

Also, don't work with Pinney - they've screwed over a bunch of agents on here.

American National Insurance Company (ANICO) and Kansas City Life Insurance will give an independent a standard contract through their independent marketing group. Send me a private message if you need a contact.

How much is considered street? What should I get for large cases?

Different companies will have different street levels, and then different levels for different products.

The only way we can really advise is to name the company you go with and some will probably reply with the levels they have. It would be good to compare.

Different companies will have different street levels, and then different levels for different products.

The only way we can really advise is to name the company you go with and some will probably reply with the levels they have. It would be good to compare.

Let's start with Symetra

Back