Who is Brett Kitchen

PFG, I have unsubscribed several times and it still comes.

I use Gmail and have set up filters to delete his crap but it still comes through.

Dayum...that guy's good.

Another option is to use temporary email when signing up for, well, pretty much anything. Most times you only need to send back an email to confirm a new account on something you're signing up for. I use ? Guerrilla Mail - Disposable Temporary E-Mail Address but there are many others like 10minutemail.com. Guerrillamail let's you keep using the same email but it gets deleted after an hour.

Brett is a slickster. Just when you think you have seen it all, surprise! Paid him $6K over 2 months and stopped card just prior to the third charge since only 4 out of the 30 appointments i paid for in jun 2023 and july actually showed for the call. All the others no showed. I followed their protocol to the letter. Turns out they just buy bigdata and run cheap facebook leads then when someone calls , their on office telemarketer "qualifies" the caller and "sets" the appt. Charging $300 for something that costs Brett $20. That is his cash flow ruse! Rock and roll Brett! Caveat emptor agents

Latest posts

Back