• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Noob question about JV

My background is in lead generation for the last 15 years. I currently send around 400 call transfers and 1200 leads daily to large insurance clients of which I get paid 1 time.
I wanted to explore the idea of partnering with an agency/agent and send some calls or leads their way for a piece of the commission residuals. There are different laws and regulations around this and a qualified attorney would have to formulate the structure, but I was curious if this is a common practice.

Thanks in advance and I really appreciate learning on these forums.
I know guys that have tried this commission combo . Unless you show proof your 100% using Pakistani or phillipino off shore callers that aren’t abiding by the do not call list . If you say they are abiding I’ll call you a liar . The caller has no liability and I know several agents that had to pay $5 k or be sued .

We use 100% AI for the voice conversation, zero humans. All the leads we we dial are TCPA compliant with a Jornaya LeadID consent token attached.

That's a lot of leads! What are you doing with your leads that don't convert or dropoff? I can help revive them along with their sunken costs on a performance basis if you're interested.

Back