$0 Enrollments for Healthsherpa

STIBROKER

Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,,
Texas
$0 Enrollments are Here!

Announcing the HealthSherpa Field Marketing Organization (FMO). Join the HealthSherpa FMO to receive:

Top tier commissions
$0 per application on our enrollment platform
Transfers and appointments to new carriers
Training, education and support to help you write more business

CONTRACT TODAY
Questions? Just respond to this email or call (888) 684-1373
Copyright © 2015 HealthSherpa, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
HealthSherpa
530 Brannan Street
Suite 202
San Francisco, CA 94107

Texas Life Insurance
Texas Term Life Insurance

Last edited:
I've only contracted with one FMO (Field Marketing Organization) and that was because I had to in order to sell BCBS health plans. They get an override and I get zero benefit from them.

I'm looking forward to reading opinions on this Health Sherpa expansion and the pros/cons for those of us already contracted with several health, life, etc. carriers. Would you affiliate with FMO HealthSherpa just to save $10 per app?
ac

June 22, 2016

Health Sherpa sent an e-mail today. The $0 per-application charge for Special Enrollments continues. More importantly, the price for 2017 Open Enrollment will drop from $10 per app, to $5 per app. And the "Renew" button will be active for 2017.

Here's a copy/paste of the e-mail:

"Hi Allen,

OEP 2016 has come and gone and we just wanted to say thanks for using HealthSherpa! Together, here’s how we did:

•12,500 Agents on HealthSherpa
•350,000 Enrollments
•$1.85B In Submitted Annual Premiums

As you may have noticed, HealthSherpa enrollments for SEP have been free. However, looking ahead we have some exciting announcements.

$5 Per Enrollment: During OEP 2017, all enrollments have been reduced to only $5 per enrollment- down from $10 per app last OEP!

•Redesigned for New Agent Dashboard: organization, efficiency and practicality. New features include visibility to submitted premiums, uploading leads, and instant book-of-business search. Coming soon!

•“Renew” Button: For any enrollment you’ve processed through HealthSherpa, there will be a “Renew” button that allows for seamless renewal of a client."

Let's hope that our preferred carriers are paying commissions for 2017 Open Enrollment.

-ac

Back