$170 Buys 17 Exclusive, Telemarketed Ga. Life Insurance Leads

insureitnow

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have 17 Exclusive, telemarketed life Insurance leads that were generated this past weekend for sale. They are in no specific area however, they are within the state of Ga.

They were mistakenly generated and I am not licensed in Ga, so I would like to try to recoup some of my loss on the cost of generation. I would like to sell the lot for $170.

Age filter on data was 50 to 79 however, I cannot guarantee the leads are within that age.

These are hot, bonified exclusive leads. But we all know you need to contact telemarketed leads fast so first $170 gets them.

Best for an agent that has a variety of markets from term, GUL, and FE companies.

Contact Doug at [email protected] or call 407-415-4914

I except Paypal

Doug

Reminds me of these two guys that hit my office every other year. This year, they said they had a buyer back out of a huge copy paper order. They would sell cheap to me. Two years ago, they had a truck load of 40 watt fluro lamps.

Just seen this got bumped up from awhile back. Yes, old leads now and will verify that they have been "sold" at least once. Here is why I say "sold"

Because I felt it important to get the leads out to buyer as soon as possible I emailed him the leads on his good "licensed insurance agents" word. And, of course he is from this forum... So he got the leads before I got his money and as you guys can guess now.. I was the fool. He got a great price for exclusive life leads even though they were about a week and half old.

Now, I will not be fooled again even if it is my fellow brethren. So, to the forum lurker that screwed me...(and you know who you are) Very small price for me to pay but HUGE for you as one day you will find KARMA can be an evil bitch....

Back