2020 Medicare Commissions Calculator

It's been a while thanks to Lost Dollar. Take a look at my signature. I just created a Street Level Medicare Commissions Calculator. Add to your home screen on your phone for an app. I think it's kind of fun to play around with and see what type of production you need to hit your financial goals.

This must be a very bad product if it is necessary to precede ANY discussion of it with an attempt to evade personal responsibility for your own actions.

I want to hear LD's review. :yes:

I believe expert salespeople posting here have taught me that a good salesperson will engage with prospects in order to present products. The consensus seems to be that when those actions are done properly, commissions will follow.

The commission control portion seems to come at the very beginning of the business planning process when choosing the type of insurance or financial product line to present to prospects and, if applicable, negotiating commission rates to be received by the sales person.

Because this poster just talked about how wonderful facebook is, and then his next two posts were promoting products to agents on this site, I am left wondering if he is just here to prey on agents. :1confused: I have no interest in looking at his commission calculation product.

So you can attribute this tool to LD. It was his fault you stayed away from the Forum, which gave you the time to make the tool. :laugh:

Good job LD, another positive comes from your membership. :yes:

You might say LD is the most powerful person on this forum

I
Because this poster just talked about how wonderful facebook is, and then his next two posts were promoting products to agents on this site, I am left wondering if he is just here to prey on agents. :1confused: I have no interest in looking at his commission calculation product.

1. My training is free and I have a private Slack channel set up for learning for contracted agents.

2. I personally don't run a FB group but I am active in a couple that ad a ton of value to agents (Yeah I said agents so that doesn't pertain to you does it?).

3. I'll add some free marketing training here in the next couple days. It won't have any value for you LD but it will for agents.

4. My bad, I forgot you weren't an agent, of course, you have no interest in my commissions calculator.

5. Yes, I use my commissions calculator as a recruiting tool but it's free whether you are contracted or not.

You might say LD is the most powerful person on this forum

6. You may be right, I am back again. Yet others steer clear.

Looks good Brian!

That’s a great marketing tool with the right audience.

Also, @bpenn9 I would add something in there that allows them to map out annual renewal commissions 5 years into the future, 10 years etc.

Back