• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

2nd Annual VPD Enrollment

Yeah... I find it interesting regarding the "post-count/time as member" ratio. I'm one of the top posters at TGP, but I wouldn't call myself a TGP... not yet.

No offense, Fisher....look at my post count (I speak from experience :))
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hell, I guess it could also prove that xrac produces a LOT more than any of us.

I ain't no TGP although I have learned tons there and wholeheartedly support TGP. All I am is a wannabe who knows a lot about this business and maybe some day will get to use that knowledge. Other business committments prevent me from being more than a daubler but do afford me access to the forums so hence a lot of posts.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yeah... I find it interesting regarding the "post-count/time as member" ratio. I'm one of the top posters at TGP, but I wouldn't call myself a TGP... not yet.

DHK, I think you will get there!

Last edited:
I have a 30 or so man company that I will be going back into for the second annual enrollment for voluntary permanent life. In my first enrollment, I wrote 5 employees and a few wives for about 5500 FY GDC. I would like TGP thoughts on how to make the most of this enrollment. I know there are a few new employees. I have a break room to meet employees in for a 1 on 1 meeting and the office manager brought employees in to visit with me or sign a waiver stating they did not want coverage. Most came in and asked to sign the waiver, of the ones that sat down, I was able to write most of them. I have payroll stuffers and poster announcing the enrollment, should I use them? How do I get the other 25 to sit down and listen to the benefits of what we are offering? I dont personally know the owners and they seem a bit off! The office manager was my contact and the way in? Thank You for any and all info.

Why don't you offer voluntary term along with permanent? That's what rank and file want and need. JMO

Why don't you offer voluntary term along with permanent? That's what rank and file want and need. JMO
My captive agency does not offer it, we have a WL and a UL. I like the WL product though, it is paid up at age 70, I can write spouses, children and grandchildren with the employee sig, builds a cash value! When i get in front of people, i can convert. Its the employees that say, "not interested" where is that form I sign.:no:

My captive agency does not offer it, we have a WL and a UL. I like the WL product though, it is paid up at age 70, I can write spouses, children and grandchildren with the employee sig, builds a cash value! When i get in front of people, i can convert. Its the employees that say, "not interested" where is that form I sign.:no:

Not everyone is going to buy, be glad. Only get upset when someone gets in the way and prevents you from asking the employees. If everyone bought, life insurance wouldn't pay such nice commissions.

My captive agency does not offer it,

That's a problem. Test it; on your next enrollment, offer non-med term to all who are not interested in permanent. If that number is significant, screw your dumb "agency". Average VPD ticket for life is around $10 a week. Permanent is NOT for them.

Tried to reply, did not work. Thanks for the info. I will keep u posted!:embarrassed:

None taken, dude. Even though you SLAMMED my ass on TGP after I asked a simple noob question. I understand the mob mentality there. No biggie.

It was a joke...

BTW, like I said before, the TGP thing was helping because you were about to get booted. (Unless we're thinking of two different things, but I'm not an ass all that often.):goofy:

Back