• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

5 Worst Call Call Openers

my opening cold call for med supps goes as follows

"Hi, is this John? My name is BLAH BLAH and I am a local independent insurance agent that specializes in Medicare health insurance. I work with X number of companies who are highly rated and have competitive prices. I would like to see if I can better your current situation and possible save you some money. I only ask for a few minutes of your time right now. Does this sound fair?"

then i let them talk.....I get my point across quickly and before they can anything besides yes or no this is mr. smith.

"Hi, is this John? My name is BLAH BLAH and I am a local independent insurance agent that specializes in Medicare health insurance. I work with X number of companies who are highly rated and have competitive prices. I would like to see if I can better your current situation and possible save you some money. I only ask for a few minutes of your time right now. Does this sound fair?"

then i let them talk.....I get my point across quickly and before they can anything besides yes or no this is mr. smith.

I always call and say my name is Bob Loblaw....
bob-loblaw1.jpg

anyone gonna catch the AR season 3? (cue Chumps)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How are you doing with that? What's your ratio's look like? Do you mail, phone or screenshare apps?
Appreciate the awesome script.

Last edited:
Back