62 Years Male Needs Mortgage Protection

Hey Skipper, Who are you favorite SITerm carriers?

True SI....
Baltimore Life - Home Secure Term (Relaxed Underwriting)
MOO/United of Omaha - Term Life Express (Relaxed Underwriting)
Foresters (Good with Recreational MJ users)
Transamerica (Trendsetter LB - Standard Express)

NonMed...
Sagicor (Preferred Rates Non-Med)
Assurity (Preferred Rates Non-Med)
American National
Transamerica

Full Med...
Protective
Royal Neighbors..... Rates are pretty good now and Comp is great..
Transamerica
North American
Banner Life
AIG/AmGen

True SI....
Baltimore Life - Home Secure Term (Relaxed Underwriting)
MOO/United of Omaha - Term Life Express (Relaxed Underwriting)
Foresters (Good with Recreational MJ users)
Transamerica (Trendsetter LB - Standard Express)

NonMed...
Sagicor (Preferred Rates Non-Med)
Assurity (Preferred Rates Non-Med)
American National
Transamerica

Full Med...
Protective
Royal Neighbors..... Rates are pretty good now and Comp is great..
Transamerica
North American
Banner Life
AIG/AmGen

With the exception of Baltimore, do not have them and the Fraternals our list are very similar. I used to use UHL's ROP and Americo's HMS plans also. Not so much any longer. Add Cinci on small non med and fully underwritten and ONL on Fully underwritten also.

Thanks,

With the exception of Baltimore, do not have them and the Fraternals our list are very similar. I used to use UHL's ROP and Americo's HMS plans also. Not so much any longer. Add Cinci on small non med and fully underwritten and ONL on Fully underwritten also.

Thanks,

Actually I like Cinci and ONL also, use them mostly for the $1m and up cases....

Great rates and conversion options....

Thanks,

For healthy folks, Principal's deal is hard to beat going to 1m at Pf or better. Also, Met will go non-med on their 10 pay up to 1m as well....

Minnesota Life will also do non-med under 250k and be competitive on certain cases.

For healthy folks, Principal's deal is hard to beat going to 1m at Pf or better. Also, Met will go non-med on their 10 pay up to 1m as well....

Minnesota Life will also do non-med under 250k and be competitive on certain cases.

I have not used Principal for other than table shave. I saw the 1m deal mentioned on another forum. I really need to look at them. I did pretty well with a million dollar bill mailing to current clients I did years ago.

It is so easy...I wrote a policy two weeks ago and now have it sitting in my office.

Good stuff.

I can think of three that this may be great solutions for.

----------

BTW, if I could only write larger ten year term versus smaller longer term plans I would be happy.

Less short term money bigger long term money.

Back