A Fib Medicare Supplement

The two concepts don’t correlate, but that’s cool. Since I can’t seem to find which mole you are, if you could politely remove yourself from my group, that’d be great.

I’m sorry that no one knows you guys based on actual production in the industry, and your only relevance is found by talking shit in a forum that’s only relevance is the occasional (yet diminishing) google surfacing.
You were recruiting in at least one of your posts. Might have been more, but most were deleted for being spam before I had a chance to read them. :yes:

I'm not in your group, and I have no desire to be in your group....even though you have "the fastest UW on the internet". :twitchy:

Recruiting to a free group is not the “recruiting” referenced in rules. That’s to protect the members from being actively solicited to for the purpose of enslaving them to contracts. Recruiting to my group on this site is like saving people from thinking they have to ask dinosaurs like you guys for help. These poor new agents that find this place actually think you guys are relevant. Maybe I’ll get to meet one of you on the multiple carrier incentive trips I’ll go on this year, but I doubt it.
No, in one of your posts you were recruiting for your downline.

So, just like AOC, you're going to save the world. :skeptical:

Not sure I follow this new marketing ploy.

Join group.

Bash group.

Bash members.

Try to recuit them into your group.

Bash members again.

Believe I will stick with my way of doing things. Much more successful.

Have a nice day.

Not sure I follow this new marketing ploy.

Join group.

Bash group.

Bash members.

Try to recuit them into your group.

Bash members again.

Believe I will stick with my way of doing things. Much more successful.

Have a nice day.
And he's gone. He didn't last long. What an AssH0le. :laugh:

I’m sorry that no one knows you guys based on actual production in the industry, and your only relevance is found by talking shit in a forum that’s only relevance is the occasional (yet diminishing) google surfacing.

I live by the motto, “Never let them see you coming.”

I don’t need to be “known in the industry” for my production. I’m not trying to be Gary Vee. I’m trying to get to the point where I don’t have to work a 40 hour week and can cover my nut.

I’d rather be diving anyway.

Back