• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

A Technique That's Greatly Improved my Production

I have reported your post for questioning someone's production...

Haha!:D I know Sam doesn't think it's appropriate to ask someone about the results of something they are touting.

He said I was wrong to ask one guy how effective his "system" was that he was posting about on the forum.

I disagreed with Sam then and still do.

And from the answer KGH gave it would seem that his technique has vastly improved his business.

That means to me it's worth taking a look at. That's also why I disagreed with Sam that the question in inappropriate.

You are apparently not working the "typical" FE prospect that replies to DM cards.. How are you prospecting?

I canvass 90% and cold calll/network 10% I just buy a list, age, income... I'm like you and look for pride of ownership. I usually start at 15k, the list just helps me find nice neighborhoods.

After I find a good neighborhood and I knock all the houses with cars in the driveway.

My pitch is usually something like I'm doing insurance reviews, when is the last time you had your insurance reviewed.

I keep saying I'm going to buy leads but I hate driving and my area is pretty competitive. The people I meet from door knocking just seem more loyal.

Haha!:D I know Sam doesn't think it's appropriate to ask someone about the results of something they are touting.

He said I was wrong to ask one guy how effective his "system" was that he was posting about on the forum.

I disagreed with Sam then and still do.

And from the answer KGH gave it would seem that his technique has vastly improved his business.

That means to me it's worth taking a look at. That's also why I disagreed with Sam that the question in inappropriate.

I agree completely. We have so many options in this business, we need to narrow them down to what has the best ROI. No reason in doing something if the person is only doing something average people already do.

I canvass 90% and cold calll/network 10% I just buy a list, age, income... I'm like you and look for pride of ownership. I usually start at 15k, the list just helps me find nice neighborhoods.

After I find a good neighborhood and I knock all the houses with cars in the driveway.

My pitch is usually something like I'm doing insurance reviews, when is the last time you had your insurance reviewed.

I keep saying I'm going to buy leads but I hate driving and my area is pretty competitive. The people I meet from door knocking just seem more loyal.
Are you working all ages or just the 50+ crowd?

Are you working all ages or just the 50+ crowd?

I start 64-78 and then add whatever ages it takes to get 1000 to order my list. I focus on small areas. Sometimes I will 30-40 names on a block.

Those ages tend to be home the most and is the main reason I get a list, to increase my contacts.

I have joined Rick's site to learn about supps so maybe I can get some more sales.

The only time I add 50+ is when I work on Saturdays, or a holiday. They just are too many at work, so I onky catch them if a car is in the driveway.

The other thing I do is drop bye church offices and senior centers when I get the chance. I try to lock down the whole neighborhood working down from seniors. It helps me in the higher income areas, with the young folks, to ask if they know Mr. Jones or Pastor doe.

Kid, you sound like a real Insurance Man.

Thanks, I'm trying. I'll be the first to say that most of the F.E grinders on here, that work a lead management system are out producing me. I might catch them on the backend but for ease of use and instant income, these guys got it down to a science. I did a ride along with Readen and I was amazed at how he always in selling a situation, he truly has it down to an art. I wish I could just focus on one product and grind away, like most on here do, but I'm just too dam curious. I found F.E. By accident and really enjoy most of the cliental.

Having sad that, I love helping build someone's entire insurance portfolio, which is both fun and profitable. Now DHK has gotten me hooked on the FMM system, and that has me really excited.

Thanks, I'm trying. I'll be the first to say that most of the F.E grinders on here, that work a lead management system are out producing me. I might catch them on the backend but for ease of use and instant income, these guys got it down to a science. I did a ride along with Readen and I was amazed at how he always in selling a situation, he truly has it down to an art. I wish I could just focus on one product and grind away, like most on here do, but I'm just too dam curious. I found F.E. By accident and really enjoy most of the cliental.

Having sad that, I love helping build someone's entire insurance portfolio, which is both fun and profitable. Now DHK has gotten me hooked on the FMM system, and that has me really excited.

Yeah some of these guys are real beast in sales. Also some of the young guns seem to be smart business men as well.

I am the same. I want to be the families Life Insurance Agent. Not one component of their life insurance team.

Typing this on a busted IPad so forgive me if this post is short and choppy.

What I have been doing lately during my presentation is drawing a line down the middle of the paper. On the left hand side is the normal F.E. and Furneral cost info. Once we are done with, I ask person what do they want their legacy to be, and how much they want to leave the church.

A few questions that I use to get them thinking.

If you could do one thing for your grandchildren what would it be.
What were some of the big ticket items you wished someone would have helped you out with: college, first car, home....
Do you wish you could somehow give more money to the church.
Do you have any family members that we need to call to see if they want to help put the grandkids through college. Referral Magnet
How about we call your preacher, tell him what you are doing. Let's seewhat he thinks, and if he knows anyone else who might want to give more to the lord.

You might need a FUW carrier I, unless you want to stack 5 plus F.E. policies. Get them thinking big dollars and then you can back them down to what you think is best for them. At any rate GL.

My experience with "selling on emotion" has not been good. These folks realize later on that they bit off more than they can chew.

IMHO, selling from a point of affordability makes more sense.:GEEK:

Back