ACA 2022 Certification Question

Duaine

Guru
100+ Post Club
Ok so I logged onto the CMS website to certify as a returning agent for 2022. The only "training" or testing was one item to basically registar and another optional item to certify for Help on Demand.

Sadly I didn't notice the optional and wasted 45 minutes going through that course as I'm already certinged and on the Help On Demand platform.

Are they just behind on the testing portion or is there no testing for returning agents for 2022?

Curious minds want to know.....
ACA Sign.jpg

You’re eligible to complete a shorter training. As a returning agent or broker, you will be automatically enrolled in the Marketplace Training for Returning Agents and Brokers, a shorter training that is approximately ninety minutes long. The curriculum for the Marketplace training for returning agents and brokers consists of a self-paced review of Marketplace resources and updates. As part of the Agent Broker General Agreement, you must attest to completing the required reading and review of the materials in order for your training to be considered complete.

Yes no test . You can hit next ,next , next .I called the service desk to make sure it was correct . You can print your certificate out .

Back