ACA book for sale - 500k+ Clients

Dleathers

These are ballpark numbers. You’ll get the most accurate ones when we get on a call.
- MRR= $5M
- 2-2.5 year old book.
- Still enrolling in book
- Motivated seller. Wants to close within the next two months.
- We can show persistency data and about 40 pages of due diligence on the book.
- Used HealthSherpa for enrollment
- Some debt on the book. Will pay itself off in 2-3 months.

Why are you motivated to sell in 2 months?
Did CMS happen to reach out to you recently?
That's a big book of biz without some AOR changing or crazy advertising? Is that where the debt comes from?

The size of book, the current massive AOR industry theft, the urgency to sell the book..............just doesn't add up.....or does it?

Why are you motivated to sell in 2 months?
Did CMS happen to reach out to you recently?
That's a big book of biz without some AOR changing or crazy advertising? Is that where the debt comes from?

The size of book, the current massive AOR industry theft, the urgency to sell the book..............just doesn't add up.....or does it?
No. We are just consolidating our efforts back to Medicare because we see it as a stronger long-term play with less volatility.

Hi @Dleathers

interested to know more about the book. I'm working with COVU and we'd be interested to know more as a potential buyer.

Is it the entire book that you're looking to sell?

We basically help agency owners with their exit strategy- either by looking into the book and acquiring it ourselves, or through our service model where we help you get a better valuation (not a m&A brokerage)- if this interests you

Let's get on a quick online call with me, let me know your preferred timings for next week. My email is [email protected]

our website: partnerships.covu.com
Take care.

Hi @Dleathers

interested to know more about the book. I'm working with COVU and we'd be interested to know more as a potential buyer.

Is it the entire book that you're looking to sell?

We basically help agency owners with their exit strategy- either by looking into the book and acquiring it ourselves, or through our service model where we help you get a better valuation (not a m&A brokerage)- if this interests you

Let's get on a quick online call with me, let me know your preferred timings for next week. My email is [email protected]

our website: partnerships.covu.com
Take care.
Also what's the composition on the book look like? Anything P&C?

Latest posts

Back