ACAExpress Customer Support

ameneses54

Guru
100+ Post Club
I sincerely hope somebody within ACAExpress sees and answers this post. Recently (today) I contacted them with the simple inquiry regarding what happens if a client already has initiated the application through the official web site. According to the demo, there is the possibility of picking up or continuing from where the client left off. I tried with Bryce Wolf to get an answer and he gave me the runaround. I also asked him if I could use the platform in order to change plans for customers who are already enrolled. His answer was that it could be done, but he insists on not letting me know how.
We are a week from enrollment and I can't fumble with customers and the app during open enrollment. If no formal operating manual is available, at least a thorough video walking you through all the options should be in it's place or at lease customer support should be at our fingertips.
I'd appreciate somebody to address my concerns.
:swoon:

Hi

As I am sure you have seen here on the forums and when you have contacted us here at ACAExpress.com, we pride ourselves on being above average responsive. To that end does that mean we hit 100% homeruns every time? Nope..

In any event, we continue each day to improve the skills and knowledge of all the folks here (veterans and the not so much) and will in this instance get this handled. You will be reached out to shortly.

Thanks and if I may be of assistance email me at [email protected]

look, these guys are up to their eyeballs right now.... both Sherpa and aca.... I sent an email to sherp today and waiting for a response... 1 week out they better be tieing up loose ends.... getting new client is over

Look, we and the WBE's are all still in the learning and prep phases. You act like this has been going on for years. They too are dealing with the government, and their inefficiencies. If you don't like it, just use HC.gov

Otherwise, stop your crying, and learn on the go on Nov 15th like the rest of us. We don't even have rates and plans, and your worried about the 2% of your prospects that may have started an app

Look, we and the WBE's are all still in the learning and prep phases. You act like this has been going on for years. They too are dealing with the government, and their inefficiencies. If you don't like it, just use HC.gov

Otherwise, stop your crying, and learn on the go on Nov 15th like the rest of us. We don't even have rates and plans, and your worried about the 2% of your prospects that may have started an app

Yep.

Kenny has responded to every post on this forum very timely and in amazing detail.

It is a busy time for everyone deal with it.

"According to the demo, there is the possibility of picking up or continuing from where the client left off. I tried with Bryce Wolf to get an answer and he gave me the runaround. I also asked him if I could use the platform in order to change plans for customers who are already enrolled. His answer was that it could be done, but he insists on not letting me know how."

I don't think they KNOW (fully) how this system will operate yet.
It may not operate at all.
Didn't the govt postpone this Agent-Direct access until 2016?
(Allen posted a link about this in another thread recently.)

Can't we just pick another (new) plan for the client during Open Enrollment?
Doesn't the last-app stick?

-------------------------------
Here's the link that Allen recently posted in another thread:
http://aishealth.com/archive/nhex100214-01

Last edited:
I sincerely hope somebody within ACAExpress sees and answers this post. Recently (today) I contacted them with the simple inquiry regarding what happens if a client already has initiated the application through the official web site. According to the demo, there is the possibility of picking up or continuing from where the client left off. I tried with Bryce Wolf to get an answer and he gave me the runaround. I also asked him if I could use the platform in order to change plans for customers who are already enrolled. His answer was that it could be done, but he insists on not letting me know how.
We are a week from enrollment and I can't fumble with customers and the app during open enrollment. If no formal operating manual is available, at least a thorough video walking you through all the options should be in it's place or at lease customer support should be at our fingertips.
I'd appreciate somebody to address my concerns.
:swoon:

Hi everyone,
Considering the upcoming event in November 15, and how busy everybody probably is, I only have to be grateful to Chris at ACAExpress for personally handling my concerns efficiently and courteously.
In a nutshell, it seems both of my questions have a positive answer and basically what has to be done is initiate a new customer with the APP and when you're asked if it's a new or existing customer (when being transferred to HC.gov) you follow the prompts to locate them or go ahead creating one. As I haven't really done this, my explanation in vague and I'm only sharing the guidance Chris provided.
On the 15th I will try it out and see if it all works out.

Last edited:
Arturo, glad I was able to help! Don't hesitate to reach out anytime... just keep in mind we are all running at a very high pace with OE coming up.

Our commitment to agent support is second to none. We look forward to proving that further as we move forward.

Email [email protected] and we will get on it as fast as we can

Please include descriptive info
Thanks!

----------

You guys have done right by me. Got a few still-processing apps though so help me out, brothers!

Pushed through all I could.. found by your domain name.. Take a look and rerun any left please or email support

Latest posts

Back