Accident/Hospital Plan for HSAs

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
While I don't see a huge need for this, if a client has the desire to purchase a plan to supplement his/her HSA, please help me find a GOOD plan.

Any ideas?

While I don't see a huge need for this, if a client has the desire to purchase a plan to supplement his/her HSA, please help me find a GOOD plan.

Any ideas?

There are a lot of needs but I won't go into them. I'd suggest Colonial's Supplements. I write for them. I like their motto "For what happens next." I think they are an ethical, 'stand-up' company. Cancer insurance has been very popular as of late.

Al
www.insurancesolutions123.com

NAIM (National Assoc. of Insurance Marketers) private labels a product "Benefit Wise" through World insurance that is pretty good. Basically, it's a Hospital/Catastrophic Plan that can be used with an HSA.

Reminds me of the old Life of the South product.

Bob, does the product (Benefit Wise) have to be sold in conjunction with a World policy?

I am in the process of moving my World appointment (taking forever) to Rick at Diversified. I believe they offer the NAIM private label plans. I believe you pointed me to Diversified when I posted of looking for a new World FMO.

Loyal American has a GAP plan that is pretty good too. Check out Pinnacle.

No, it is a major medical plan, in and of itself. You don't need to sell it in addition to a Value Advantage, let's say.

It can either be sold as a stand alone, or a HDHP, with an HSA. Very similar to the One Deductible Plan from Assurant.

Bob, does the product (Benefit Wise) have to be sold in conjunction with a World policy?

I am in the process of moving my World appointment (taking forever) to Rick at Diversified. I believe they offer the NAIM private label plans. I believe you pointed me to Diversified when I posted of looking for a new World FMO.

Loyal American has a GAP plan that is pretty good too. Check out Pinnacle.

Contact me if you want Somcaro. I just wrapped up a lot of World research and am signing direct with them. Great products and they're paying commissions on the 1st 15 months of premium. I can put you in touch with the gentleman I've been dealing with.

Aufan,
I sent you an email about the accident plan. I'm looking for one that has online capability, is available in all or most states and does not limit certain sports. Assurant's Secure Solutions is a great policy and am looking for an independent equivalent.

Back