Account Created

I got that far. Then when I try to log in I get this:

The information you entered isn't valid. Review this information. If you're having trouble, call the Marketplace Call Center at 1-800-318-2596. TTY users should call 1-855-889-4325.

Don't worry. You can get past that point and actually log in, then you get a screen that states there's a Oracle error.

You're not going to get in 'cause there's no rates.

Is there a difference with which web browser you use? I use explorer yet when I have a problem with anything I then go to firefox and see if I get the same result.

So far after 1 week at this I created an account. Finished part of the actual application today after 2 phone calls to verify my identity when I got an error the system could not verify it. Got all the way to the actual Income information on the application today and then when I hit next I got a big WHITE screen :twitchy:.
Logged off and have been trying to reconnect since. Guess it will have to w8 until Monday:twitchy::twitchy::twitchy:

Ohh and when it asked me if I was I using an Agent to Enroll or help complete the application process etc, I put my name and NPN#. Wonder if they will catch that one...

Last edited:
Back