• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Adding a P&C License to My Life&Health

caligirl

Expert
How do I simply add a P&C license?
Besides going through the training, what's the process that the Dept. of Insurance wants ....fill out another app?
or just simply schedule test?
I did not see anything obvious on California Dept of Ins. website.
Do I need to be sponsored?

Thanks..

you wouldnt be very smart to just take the test, go take the trainging classes and actually LEARN what you need to learn.

I am not sure about cal. But in most states, on line or classroom trainning. pass pre-test then test. p&c two different tests, but can be combine. like life/health. Look at agency equity .com website, he is on the forum. he has a lot of information on P&C.

Ok thanks, I'll check on it.
...and Of course I would do the training. That is why I asked how to do it "besides taking the training".
I have a code for prelicensingtraining.com. Maybe I can just set up the test through them.

If you find you are having trouble with your pre test, check the professor out. americasprofessor.com I used them to pass my pre test fx exam. AP is limited in the states he is aproved in. So he has a national course. he has demo's on his site. Check him out. I am not connected with them, just a happy client.

Back