Advice on Starting MY Career Path....

k1ngtut said:
I have no problem cold calling, walk and talk, you name it.

Can you please tell me more about term life? I don't know the first thing about it.

Thanks for your response

Term life insurance is pure death benefit. You have someone who needs to pay off bills ie mortgage or to recreate their income for a beneficiary on their passing. A term life policy will be the cheapest initially normally the premium is guaranteed to remain level for a period of time life 5,10,15,20 or more years after that time the policy if still in force the premium will increase dramatically typically every year.

Term life insurance is pure death benefit. You have someone who needs to pay off bills ie mortgage or to recreate their income for a beneficiary on their passing. A term life policy will be the cheapest initially normally the premium is guaranteed to remain level for a period of time life 5,10,15,20 or more years after that time the policy if still in force the premium will increase dramatically typically every year.

Thanks Norway. You have been more than helpful.

I am thinking about going with P & C and really focusing on auto to start out. I am thinking it would be smart to get my L&H license as well and have that available to clients, good idea?

I don't want to do too much but I think I can sell term life, I see the benefits there, and I think I can do auto as well.

Back