Aetna Claims

Like I said Matt Schmidt is full of ****.please direct us to some people on this board who can vouch you pay them over rides monthly.

You two need a weekend together with Boman and Gooner.

----------

So you have multiple IMOs for FE?

Way to show loyalty to your original IMO! The way I see it, my IMO trained me and I use their techniques (for lack of a better explanation). I won't leave them over what amounts to a few dollars!

You two need a weekend together with Boman and Gooner.

----------

Way to show loyalty to your original IMO! The way I see it, my IMO trained me and I use their techniques (for lack of a better explanation). I won't leave them over what amounts to a few dollars!

why would I show any one IMO loyalty. You sound stupid.

How many agents have all contracts with one IMO??? and ignore Peteybear. other agents have come on this board, and claimed they too are being an over ride.

that agent, winoblues isn't thru my IMO. His Imo also pays him an over ride. Most IMO's do on gerber business. If you arent' being paid above 60% on gerber business, I suggest you search an IMO out.

Peteybear doesn't get over rides because he's a bum, and writes bad business...he deserves 60% and nothing else

why would I show any one IMO loyalty. You sound stupid. How many agents have all contracts with one IMO??? and ignore Peteybear. other agents have come on this board, and claimed they too are being an over ride. that agent, winoblues isn't thru my IMO. His Imo also pays him an over ride. Most IMO's do on gerber business. If you arent' being paid above 60% on gerber business, I suggest you search an IMO out. Peteybear doesn't get over rides because he's a bum, and writes bad business...he deserves 60% and nothing else
Well there is a big difference between sounding stupid and being stupid! I have all of my FE contracts with 1 IMO, and another IMO for non-FE life. I actually like my FE IMO!

As an example, why the hell would I want FEX and 360? F'ing pick one or whoever you want and stick with them.

Last edited:
Well there is a big difference between sounding stupid and being stupid! I have all of my FE contracts with 1 IMO, and another IMO for non-FE life. I actually like my FE IMO!

wow! you're a model agent!!!

I write all types of insurance, so I personally love all my IMO's.

good for you for giving all business to 2 IMO's.

I differ from you, and seek out the best TYPE of contracts, for my business.

Like I said previously, to each is own!

wow! you're a model agent!!! I write all types of insurance, so I personally love all my IMO's. good for you for giving all business to 2 IMO's. I differ from you, and seek out the best TYPE of contracts, for my business. Like I said previously, to each is own!

Ok. I'll just accept that. But I don't think we will be able to hang out together. You might F up the rotation and get us both killed!!!

wow! you're a model agent!!!

I write all types of insurance, so I personally love all my IMO's.

good for you for giving all business to 2 IMO's.

I differ from you, and seek out the best TYPE of contracts, for my business.

Like I said previously, to each is own!

Matt,

I'm new so forgive me, but wouldn't your IMO's want all your contracts? I mean if I was on a lead program and had five contracts with an IMO and five other with a different one how would my first IMO know I wasn't writing leads I received from them under the second IMO's carriers? I would never do that, but I'm sure that has to be a concern for IMO's

Matt, I'm new so forgive me, but wouldn't your IMO's want all your contracts? I mean if I was on a lead program and had five contracts with an IMO and five other with a different one how would my first IMO know I wasn't writing leads I received from them under the second IMO's carriers? I would never do that, but I'm sure that has to be a concern for IMO's

Xactly

Matt,

I'm new so forgive me, but wouldn't your IMO's want all your contracts? I mean if I was on a lead program and had five contracts with an IMO and five other with a different one how would my first IMO know I wasn't writing leads I received from them under the second IMO's carriers? I would never do that, but I'm sure that has to be a concern for IMO's

He is independent and pulls leads from several sources. As am I. If an IMO controls your leads he controls your income. If he is a good guy that would not be bad. If he decides to become a bad guy, not so good.

He is independent and pulls leads from several sources. As am I. If an IMO controls your leads he controls your income. If he is a good guy that would not be bad. If he decides to become a bad guy, not so good.

Stated another way, you join an IMO for FE and they teach you a certain way. How to get leads, setting the appointment, and the sales pitch. You then take that knowledge and help another IMO make $$?

Noted.

I appreciate the info. I just recently passed my test and as I wait on my license number just trying to read and ask as many questions as possible.

Back