Aetna SilverScript Billing

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Failure to communicate . . . PDP set up for 1/1/2022 . . . client is receiving SSA but wants to pay annual premium (~$84).

Client sent $84 check, Aetna sent her a refund for $77. She called and was told she was set up to have premiums paid from SSA . . . but SSA has not deducted any premiums (yet).

Aetna told her they cannot change her plan, which includes putting her on payment via SSA.

Who is the big kahuna that speaks English and can help this lady out?

Sometimes it takes them a while to get it set up. Just make sure she has the money in the account because they are liable to take 3 or 4 months payments all at once when they do start drafting is out of SSA.

Bob. Once premium mode is election for SSA deduction, you can’t change. I assume this lady enrolled 12.1 to 12. 7? Those Part D apps electing SSA deduction take 3 to 4 months.

Bob. Once premium mode is election for SSA deduction, you can’t change. I assume this lady enrolled 12.1 to 12. 7? Those Part D apps electing SSA deduction take 3 to 4 months.

Her app asked for SSA deduction . . . but I guess she forgot when they sent her a bill . . . went downhill from there..

Thx!

Latest posts

Back