• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Agent released from team

Johnnyfuller

Hello Everyone!

If I joined a IMO and now I'm not happy on the team that I'm on, Is is possible for me to be released from that team? When I joined the company I didnt sign a contract and I have no issue with the company I just would like to just switch to a better team. Is that possible? Please let me know the best way to handle this. Thanks in advance.

Your best bet is to ask the company. Sometimes it's just a case of getting some upline signatures or it might be a case to break away for something like 6 months.

For certain issues it's best to get information from the horse's mouth.

Hello Everyone!

If I joined a IMO and now I'm not happy on the team that I'm on, Is is possible for me to be released from that team? When I joined the company I didnt sign a contract and I have no issue with the company I just would like to just switch to a better team. Is that possible? Please let me know the best way to handle this. Thanks in advance.
You can easily just go join up with a different IMO. But no they won’t release you current contracts unless they choose to do that. You can ask them. And yes you did sign contracts if you are appointed with carriers. But the contracts don’t mention releases. That is between the carriers and your Upline.

Just appoint with new companies with your new IMO and then contact the carriers from the first IMO and terminate your writing number. Then after 6-months you can add those companies in under your new IMO.

Back