• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Agents Looking For Lead Sources...Read This!!!

I am putting together a thread topic and will post it shortly with the facts, as soon as my atty proofs the content. You will know soon enough and have a chance to respond.

On a sidenote I find it comical that you consistently post worthless drivel that adds no substance just to boost your post count and keep you in front of people.

I am putting together a thread topic and will post it shortly with the facts, as soon as my atty proofs the content. You will know soon enough and have a chance to respond.

On a sidenote I find it comical that you consistently post worthless drivel that adds no substance just to boost your post count and keep you in front of people.

What is "atty"? or is it a mis-type?

I have no need to boost a post count seeing as that it has no meaning to me, just sick of seeing accusations with no merit or grounds. You had a bad experience great from what I have read from your post you have had a lot of them, but that is no basis for useless pokes and slanders against an IMO that tries to help agents get on there feet. I can wait to see what your "atty" has to say about your post that is going to be so great and be the tell all of tell alls. Do you want a publisher for it as well to help post it for you.

I have no need to boost a post count seeing as that it has no meaning to me, just sick of seeing accusations with no merit or grounds. You had a bad experience great from what I have read from your post you have had a lot of them, but that is no basis for useless pokes and slanders against an IMO that tries to help agents get on there feet. I can wait to see what your "atty" has to say about your post that is going to be so great and be the tell all of tell alls. Do you want a publisher for it as well to help post it for you.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't speaking to you about "boosting post count", it was probably Ryan!

also

In the end, I have a feeling that his "attorney" won't let him post the thread he has mentioned. I know in the past, I had an issue with EFES. I posted it on here and, Wallaa!! Issue suddenly resolved! lol

Nobody want's their negative stuff Blasted on the net and unfortunately, we all have our issues, unless you're one of the few that think they walk on water!

This comment makes me think of Bob Barney.:yes:

Back