• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Agents Use My Site for Free

Dglossoplend

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I will connect my clients looking for Insurance with you. And I will prove it. I will let you create a profile on the network and use it for free for 6 months. I am not a Lead Generation company. There is no per lead cost or commission sharing etc.
Our clients want to be matched with the best agent for them.
Create a business profile www.Lend.com. We are looking for more agents in every state with every product type auto, home, health, life, commercial and more. Want more referrals and clients Lend.com is the answer.

I can also setup an entire company on the site. Multiple agents in an agency or a corporation like farmers, allstate, statfarm etc. [email protected]

I will connect my clients looking for Insurance with you. And I will prove it. I will let you create a profile on the network and use it for free for 6 months. I am not a Lead Generation company. There is no per lead cost or commission sharing etc.
Our clients want to be matched with the best agent for them.
Create a business profile www.Lend.com. We are looking for more agents in every state with every product type auto, home, health, life, commercial and more. Want more referrals and clients Lend.com is the answer.

I can also setup an entire company on the site. Multiple agents in an agency or a corporation like farmers, allstate, statfarm etc. [email protected]

How are clients finding or routed to your site? Are you getting prospects from specific geographical areas or is this nationwide?

How much is it after the six months?

$30 a month. So I will show everyone the value before any cost is involved. You will be matched with and close enough clients to make a great ROI from being a Lend.com provider.

How are clients finding or routed to your site? Are you getting prospects from specific geographical areas or is this nationwide?

This is nationwide. We have consumers already calling and we are not even marketing yet.

Lend.com will take a multi-pronged marketing approach todrive consumer traffic to the site by blending traditional online display andoffline print/radio/TV along with a variety of online performance marketingcampaigns, SEM, and SEO. Lend has already established a strongrelationship with one of the top performance marketing agencies in the world,and has access to hundreds of thousands of publishers through theirnetwork. Lend will NOT incentivize traffic to the site, as this resultsin lower quality traffic which is of little value to our serviceproviders. Instead, we’ll attract organic traffic through SEM keywordbuys, and direct traffic from a healthy mix of traditional and non-traditionalcampaigns.

It is a different business model. Everyone who signs up before we launch the consumers will use the site for free thru 2013. After that yes a $30 cost per month to keep your account active and continue to receive clients. Lend

I would still like to land a few more companies and many agents across the nation.

It is a different business model. Everyone who signs up before we launch the consumers will use the site for free thru 2013. After that yes a $30 cost per month to keep your account active and continue to receive clients. Lend

I would still like to land a few more companies and many agents across the nation.

Tried signing up, not working. Email box is red and nothing happens when pressing the join button.

Back