AHIP studying and Carrier certification for MAPD

u did know MAPD funding every year is always under a vote to continue right? The includes ur commissions.

The Troll

Listen, I've heard naysayers like you trying to tell me that the Medicare world is coming to an end. I've heard it from day one when I first started in the business. Meanwhile, I keep pushing ahead and making money. So you can make all the predictions in the world that you want, but until it happens you're just blowing smoke and guessing at best.

While I understand what you're saying about all the holes in the program, and I don't necessarily disagree, I don't see it as negatively as you do. As a matter of fact, I only know of one other that speaks this way about Medicare, except his thinking is that MAPD isn't going away soon, it's the Med Supps that will go away and then MAPD will morph over into some sort of socialized campaign, blah, blah, blah.

Medicare is going broke and has been for over 20 years now. Social Security is broke and just any day now nobody will be getting any money. Yep, heard that one just about all my life! These things still haven't come to fruition, so I guess all the naysayers of the past have all been wrong. Of course, it's different now though and you're the one who has all the knowledge now, right?

You see, you may very well be right about this (one day), but that day isn't today nor will it be tomorrow or this year even. So, being the soothsayer that you are, why don't you put a date on all this so that when it does not happen, we can finally tell you that you're wrong and then you won't be able to disagree. Or better yet, just stop preaching about it! That's what we would rather you do. You've expressed your opinion, now let it be. Geez!

Listen, I've heard naysayers like you trying to tell me that the Medicare world is coming to an end. I've heard it from day one when I first started in the business. Meanwhile, I keep pushing ahead and making money. So you can make all the predictions in the world that you want, but until it happens you're just blowing smoke and guessing at best.

While I understand what you're saying about all the holes in the program, and I don't necessarily disagree, I don't see it as negatively as you do. As a matter of fact, I only know of one other that speaks this way about Medicare, except his thinking is that MAPD isn't going away soon, it's the Med Supps that will go away and then MAPD will morph over into some sort of socialized campaign, blah, blah, blah.

Medicare is going broke and has been for over 20 years now. Social Security is broke and just any day now nobody will be getting any money. Yep, heard that one just about all my life! These things still haven't come to fruition, so I guess all the naysayers of the past have all been wrong. Of course, it's different now though and you're the one who has all the knowledge now, right?

You see, you may very well be right about this (one day), but that day isn't today nor will it be tomorrow or this year even. So, being the soothsayer that you are, why don't you put a date on all this so that when it does not happen, we can finally tell you that you're wrong and then you won't be able to disagree. Or better yet, just stop preaching about it! That's what we would rather you do. You've expressed your opinion, now let it be. Geez!

well at least u were professional with u disagreement with my point of view and no insults. just remember the debate will contunue

g luck

When is the AHIP cert actually do ? . The realistic time of completion. Sept 1 or Sept 15 or Sept 30, etc . Important for this first time agent. I have begun the modules.....passed the quizzes......Final mark sh/be a 90..........rough

When is the AHIP cert actually do ? . The realistic time of completion. Sept 1 or Sept 15 or Sept 30, etc . Important for this first time agent. I have begun the modules.....passed the quizzes......Final mark sh/be a 90..........rough

The 2019 plans can be discussed on 10/1. And you could even sell one then to someone whose first month of eligibility is January, 2019 without waiting until 10/15. So if you were AHIP certified from last year you'd have your bases covered. But since you're new the sooner the better in order to be able to sell the 2018 plans to those with a SEP or who are aging in in time to get one.

There is no due date, per se.

Before you can sell any MA/MAD/PDP(except for SilverScript). :yes:

Didn't you used to be with the IRS? You shouldn't have any problems, you should be used to government nonsense. :biggrin:

Back