Al3x Lee for California Insurance Commissioner

marindependent

Guru
1000 Post Club
I would like to Kick off the Campaign for @Al3x Lee for California Insurance Commissioner.

I could read the list of this many accomplishments, they are many, here are just a few:
He has over 400 Posts
He has over 400 Likes
He probably has an Insurance License
He understands that Insurance is based on both the insureds and the insurers.
He may own a De Lorean
He really likes the FAIR plan.
[I think he is a he, but I do not really know.]

Please feel free to throw in your Accolades here.

Al3x Lee for California Insurance Commissioner!!!!!! I would love to see a debate between Al3x and Ricardo.... #al3xlesscaliforniainsurancecommissioner

It sounds like he(or she) has it all other than a cape and great hair.

You guys might find it hard to believe, but I hopped on a zoom call once with @Tahoe Ray and @DHK . They can vouch for my good looks... although they didn't ask to see my insurance license or the Delorean.

The insurance license is one thing. Most people can pass the insurance exam. A Delorean though, that's a big deal.

You get true trash value with a 3 in it to boot

It's actual trash value, you get the value that your trash is worth. And let me tell you, no one understands the value of trash property better than me, Al3x J Lee.

When it comes to property, we need to ensure that our insurance valuations reflect the true worth of what we own. And I'm not talking about some garbage appraisal. We're talking about actual trash value. Let's be honest, we know that some people out there think our properties are worth significantly MORE than they truly are.

Under my leadership, we will fight for accurate and fair property insurance valuations. No more overvaluing our trashssets.

So, my fellow Californians, let's rally behind this campaign slogan: "Actual Trash Value for Property Insurance Valuations!" It's time to ensure that our properties are valued accurately.

Back