American Memorial Clean Sheeting

There’s a phone interview so the client is in on it.
I disagree. I have a rogue agent in my area that explains why the customer can answer no and the customer goes along with it becuase this nicely dressed.smart man says its okay.

Example: Lady had a heart valve replaced. Agent said the question can be answered no because there "is no longer a heart valve issue since it was corrected"

I disagree. I have a rogue agent in my area that explains why the customer can answer no and the customer goes along with it becuase this nicely dressed.smart man says its okay.

Example: Lady had a heart valve replaced. Agent said the question can be answered no because there "is no longer a heart valve issue since it was corrected"

I ran into one recently where an agent convinced the applicant they cold go prefered with RNA with COPD because they had it longer than 24 months. Total clean sheet!
But they really can do that with American Memorial which is surprising. I’ve verified that several times.

No doubt that the agent may be the one instigating it and in some cases convincing them it's ok, but they're still in on it in many cases.

"Clean Sheeting" ...is that like using soap and water?? :err:

Sorry, had a 'Hillary Moment' ...:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Depends on the definition of “clean”...
tenor.gif

Had an agent who supposedly doing 400k a yr of premium replace one of my 3 yr old policy's on an 81 yr old with many health problems . Went out to the house and the guy told me he got 3 times the ins for cheaper. I explained contestability at his age and the danger of it. His wife is much younger and disabled. Went in and looked at what he bought. The guy replaced mine and another 3 yr old policy and cashed them in. His was a little more expensive. I told him your 81 and not in good health and this new policy might not pay if you die in 2 yrs. We called both co's and got them reinstated and called the new co and cancelled it. The lady at the new company said he filled out no replacement forms and she was very concerned the old man call the old co's immediately and keep his policy's . I made no money off it and did it because i hate scumbag agents who take advantage of old people. If i turn him into the state will they look into not filling out replacement forms?

I made no money off it and did it because i hate scumbag agents who take advantage of old people. If i turn him into the state will they look into not filling out replacement forms?

The old "Mildred, bet you could sure use the $150 dollars of CV to buy that new grandbaby a gift for Christmas,,,,,Right?"

You used to hear that here, not so much anymore.

Probably not, I would do it anyway. I would, however, call the head of the underwriting department from the new company from the client's house. And follow up with a letter to the higher-ups. Will it do much with a $400k agent? Maybe not, but enough chinks to the armor created a hole. Yeah, I know some will say move on. Just not my style.

Back