Annuity Commission

Thank you for your help Todd, that is a very constructive reply to this FORUM.

Should really focus more of your time on scamming a few more people with your IMO buddy. That'll be more beneficial.

You are very welcome. Since you made the same "mistake" over and over, I thought you would probably like that someone pointed this out to you so that you wouldn't continue going through life making the same "mistake".

Just a little ignorance on your part. No big deal.

You are very welcome. Since you made the same "mistake" over and over, I thought you would probably like that someone pointed this out to you so that you wouldn't continue going through life making the same "mistake".

Just a little ignorance on your part. No big deal.

Todd, you really shouldn't be these petty and arrogant.

Its really gonna end badly for you.

If correcting simple typos is your only contribution to these forums, you might want to rethink your life.

Being an owner of a shading IMO isn't an accomplishment either. Should really think about handing that title over to your son. Maybe he wont be as ignorant or as arrogant as you.(probably not tho)

Honestly, take a day off and try not to be a complete pathetic waste of air. Quit scamming people with your laughable marketing organization, and actually add some value to these forms.

You have an awfully big mouth for someone with only 6 posts.

Got some bad news for you man. The amount of posts you have, means literally nothing in the real world.

This is the place you guys come to, to feel like you have some relevance or authority in the industry. In reality you and Todd of none whatsoever.

Got some bad news for you man. The amount of posts you have, means literally nothing in the real world.

This is the place you guys come to, to feel like you have some relevance or authority in the industry. In reality you and Todd of none whatsoever.

I've been published 4 times and interviewed by Tom Hegna for his next book... because of my involvement on this forum and the private Facebook group.

That's all the relevance and authority that I need.

I've been published 4 times and interviewed by Tom Hegna for his next book... because of my involvement on this forum and the private Facebook group.

That's all the relevance and authority that I need.

Wow! Congratulations! Should really post those accomplishments in your bio! (thought maybe 13 years on this forum, you might have a little more than that.)

Promise you tho, if you get yourself an up to date website and stop holding onto Todd's pocket you might reach a more self-serving crowd, that'll notice your accomplishments.

Todd, you really shouldn't be these petty and arrogant.

Its really gonna end badly for you.

If correcting simple typos is your only contribution to these forums, you might want to rethink your life.

Being an owner of a shading IMO isn't an accomplishment either. Should really think about handing that title over to your son. Maybe he wont be as ignorant or as arrogant as you.(probably not tho)

Honestly, take a day off and try not to be a complete pathetic waste of air. Quit scamming people with your laughable marketing organization, and actually add some value to these forms.

Wasn't a simple typo when you do it over and over like you did. It was on purpose because you thought that was how it was spelled. Now you want to criticize me and whole company because I tried to be nice and point it out? Two things you obviously know nothing about? There goes that ignorance showing again!

It's okay, we're all ignorant of something or another.

On a 2nd note: No one is in my pocket, nor am I in theirs. Not even "holding on to". No one is "taking up for me" or anything like that either. If I'm wrong, they'll tell me. If they think I'm right, then sometimes they'll tell me that too. This time, they are telling you that you are not correct. You just aren't playing the game like big boys do. You want to cry and tell us how stupid the game is and how stupid we are. That is what children do.

Is it really that hard to accept that you were not correct in your explanation?

This forum can be a great learning place, a great teaching place, a great venting place, a great place to bounce ideas around, a great place to kid around and have fun, etc.

But all of those "great" things are up to you. You can see all of these things as "lousy" if you like.

Back