Annuity with Ltc Rider/multiplier

pbbaseball

Guru
100+ Post Club
Any suggestions or favorite go to products for a client that's interested in the ltc benefit feature on a FIA? He was uninsurable for a ltc policy at one point, and has 2+ million in investments. Mother just went in, so its on his mind.

Around 2 yrs. Had transient global amnesia, two episodes in his life. No meds except for glaucoma drops for one eye. I was also going to explore iul s where he might at least get table rated worst case with a ltc trigger as another piggyback option.

If you can do better the table 4 na custom guarantee is strong or midland. Same diff. Uoo doesnt care about rating for chronic rider. Def an option.

Around 2 yrs. Had transient global amnesia, two episodes in his life. No meds except for glaucoma drops for one eye. I was also going to explore iul s where he might at least get table rated worst case with a ltc trigger as another piggyback option.

Was he actually declined for LTC or was an app not submitted due to that condition? What state are you in?

Your best annuity options are probably Statelife, Forecare, and Lincoln's LTC annuity. They will provide better leverage and accessibility than an FIA's rider.

These options are great if he has existing NQ annuities with basis...he could potentially tap them without paying tax on his gains.

Another option is the single pay (assuming that he does not use annuity money) UL products from companies like Lincoln, GW, Pac Life etc...those provide a lot of leverage for LTC purposes and include ROP and DB provisions.

He's probably a long shot for most of these and other LTC products, though...the problem is having that condition "two times". One can work, two is normally not good.

Can't hurt to make a few calls...good luck.

Thanks Ray, he was definitely declined. Do you contract any of the ltc annuities mentioned above? If so, I m not too tied down for several companies, and would be willing to move me and some of my downlines your way. If so, PM me.

If you are looking for increased benefits on an FIA here is a short list

Athene Benefit 10 1.5x
Athene Target Horizon 3x
F&G Performance Pro 2x (2 out 6 ADL)
TVA 2x

There are a few other if you need more option

Good Luck

Back