Anonymous Poll: What is your net income after biz expenses ?

What is your net income after biz expenses?

• 0k to 25k

Votes: 54 21.5%
  • 25k to 50k

Votes: 41 16.3%
  • 50k to 75k

Votes: 43 17.1%
  • 75k to 100k

Votes: 31 12.4%
  • 100k to 125k

Votes: 13 5.2%
  • 125k to 150k

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • 150k to 175k

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • Over 175k

Votes: 43 17.1%

• Total voters
Why is this interesting?

as i plan to begin full time this year, as a result, it would be of 'interest' to me to see what percentage bracket is earning what i would be aiming to earn.

I also found it interesting to see the lower numbers the poll is already showing.
I'm not sure the objective of the poll . so whatever.

I thought you were getting paid a little more than that...as long as you're happy in your job, that's important.

----------

Very few independent agents work full time.
Bill :-) The original post had 10-25 but some people suggested that I make the category say "0-25" instead....I did take this poll but as it's anonymous, I won't disclose what bracket I fall into!

Looking at the way the poll is shaping up, it seems to me that the $50k per year range is where most agents are getting "stuck" and that's the point you need to figure out how to push past. It's encouraging that the single most voted for category is $175k plus.

Unless of course you're all fibbers...

If you have money to market yourself then you make big money. Spend 50,000 on marketing and make 450,000. Simple NO??? Problem is where to come up with the 50k to prime the pump! This is why 90% of agents are doing something else in 5 years. If you stick it out and reinvest in your business it will happen just be ready to suffer until you get it worked out. Big income awaits you if you can persevere!

If you have money to market yourself then you make big money. Spend 50,000 on marketing and make 450,000. Simple NO??? Problem is where to come up with the 50k to prime the pump! This is why 90% of agents are doing something else in 5 years. If you stick it out and reinvest in your business it will happen just be ready to suffer until you get it worked out. Big income awaits you if you can persevere!

How much longer do I have to suffer?

Back