Anthem-BCBS of GA Joins the Crowd

This is countrywide just got it in Virginia. I'm on vacation for the rest of the year.

Hit NY as well. E-mail came yesterday. Same message, $0 effective 4/1 for new and renewal business on individual policies, on or off exchange.

Retention bonus for 2016 to 2017 removed as well.

Wording says "4/1/2016 and forward", implying 2017 won't have comp.

eventually they'll just take away commissions entirely . . . .They've been preparing for it. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City opened a few storefronts in the last couple of years, so there you go! If you have trouble & can't get through to Healthcare.gov, you can go there & only buy their products.

eventually they'll just take away commissions entirely . . . .They've been preparing for it. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City opened a few storefronts in the last couple of years, so there you go! If you have trouble & can't get through to Healthcare.gov, you can go there & only buy their products.

Did you stop in and see if they were hiring??:D

Did you stop in and see if they were hiring??:D

No, I didn't not, but maybe I should! My guess is that between agencies who've had to let people go due to reduced residuals, former underwriters who are no longer needed, and Assurant Health pulling out of the individual market entirely--they probably have a ton of people to draw from if they need people they can underpay. But hey - at least you'd have health insurance!:D

Back