Anthem CA Commission Notice (anyone??)

Sorry. We're full up on non res licenses. I hear Georgia needs more agents.

I've been saying that for a couple of years. I'm glad that someone else is also warning people of this.

As an aside, because of my recent candidacy for insurance commissioner, I can help with this licensing problem. For $2,500 I will be able to move an applicant towards the top of the licensing list.

Rick

Has this been posted? Got it.

Anthem in CA

1-9: 9%/5
10-24: 10%/5
25-99: 12%/5
100+: 14%/6

It's a bit tricky with Anthem CA. The 5%/6% level renewals are on the original FY premium only, not on any increases. Except, there are certain 'contract level rated plans' which do qualify for renewal commissions on the increase in premium every year.

The following plans will pay renewal commission on the increased annual premium:

HMO plans (all 3)
PPO Share Plans
All Four HIPAA plans

Forgive me if this has been said elsewhere, but we still haven't received an update on Blue Shield IFP commission. I did a search but no dice. Anyone hear anything?

Forgive me if this has been said elsewhere, but we still haven't received an update on Blue Shield IFP commission. I did a search but no dice. Anyone hear anything?

Nothing yet from Blue Shield nor Health Net. As of today, still 20/10. I expect there will be changes but not for 1/1/11

Nothing yet from Blue Shield nor Health Net. As of today, still 20/10. I expect there will be changes but not for 1/1/11

Thanks for the info. It really makes you wonder if one of them were to stay 20/10 how much they'd bring in, especially with the smaller producers getting 4% with Aetna and 7% with Anthem.

Back