Any Company That Will Write Person with TENS?

The thought just struck me: which medical school did the client graduate from?

If they're (client) able to make a more accurate diagnosis, what do they need a physician for?
:twitchy:

I understand your point, but we've had many cases where the doctor's notes were not all that accurate or complete and it took a separate statement from the physician to get a case approved. Sometimes the clients are right and it just needs to be clarified.

Do you mean to say you have found a doctor who admitted he made a mistake in his previous notes? Wow.:cool:

Not a mistake, but sometimes when the insurance company looks at the APS it is not entirely complete in telling the whole story. Have you never had a policy declined, filed an appeal with a doctor's statement, and gotten a case approved?

Not a mistake, but sometimes when the insurance company looks at the APS it is not entirely complete in telling the whole story. Have you never had a policy declined, filed an appeal with a doctor's statement, and gotten a case approved?

Too often the APS does not tell the whole story as the DR. often writes much more than they tell the client. There may be various reasons for this.

Sure would be nice if there was a better system in place to know whats on APS, possibly a summary, before applying or after a decline to know if any hope with another carrier. I know you get decline letter from carrier, which does not have all necessary details or you can ask underwriter for more "hints" as to decline. Sometimes they just can't/won't tell you.

Its very hard when you get to the point of needing a Dr. to write a letter on appeal. I have found client loses motivation to do this after a decline or just does not want to do it for whatever reason.

Once again a better system needs to be in place.

Any ideas on dealing with these issues better?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back