Any IMO Offer Free Leads in Exchange for Below Street Commissions

Re: Any IMO Offer Free Leads in Exchange for Below Street Commiss

Com'on Newby, give me a second chance!!:twitchy:

JD I've got some free leads I'll give you anytime you want them. But I have a feeling you've already been in some of those same houses and met some of those fine folks already.

It is all about prospecting. most lead companies suck.

I am looking for names of IMOs willing to offer free leads in exchange for below street commissions. I am not interested in a cold call list.
Often you wil need to purchase your leads, but there are a few organizations who still provide them and offer a strong training program and support. What state are you in? I know agencies in about 8 states that offer these programs.

$50.00 for up to 1000 names via USA Data.

Takes some leg work once you have the list, but if you're any good on the phone, it's the cheapest way to start prospecting and generating leads on your own.

If you don't have $50.00 get a PT job.

Get a list fool!!! Learn the business. It's a career. Well, it can be...

It is all about prospecting. most lead companies suck.
Actually most salespeople suck LOL

Every sales job has competition unless there's a monopoly involved, if a monopoly is the case, your commission likely won't be too enticing because that sale would be easy.

You need to work, in order to earn your money, be better then the competition, it's that simple.

Trying to sell without knowing how to sell is like deciding you want to be a brain surgeon and you start by cutting open your friend's head, it's not a pretty sight.

PS: My agents get discounts on leads and/or lists so that they can earn more per sale.

When I first tried sales (back in my college days circa 1970), I sold bookkeeping accounts for a big computer service vendor. I learned not only about the value of referrals, but how to prospect. I went to the local courthouse, pad and pencil in hand, and copied down all the new business filings. I made "salesman of the month" my first month.

Turns out, that's what the lead vendors do, and charge you for that info. Cut out the middle man and do the leg work yourself.

Ditto.

Buying leads? Giving up commission and maybe ownership of your book and a non compete? WHY? OK, maybe in the first few months and starting from scratch and need to supplement your prospecting.

Of course there are exceptions. But mostly you need to learn to prospect.

Just my two cents.

When I first tried sales (back in my college days circa 1970), I sold bookkeeping accounts for a big computer service vendor. I learned not only about the value of referrals, but how to prospect. I went to the local courthouse, pad and pencil in hand, and copied down all the new business filings. I made "salesman of the month" my first month.

Turns out, that's what the lead vendors do, and charge you for that info. Cut out the middle man and do the leg work yourself.

Wino... I like your sig. I wore my "flag tie" to Church last Sunday, and only one person realized it was in honor of upcoming Veteran's Day, and that was from a friend that I had discussed this with last year at this time.

I went to a carrier broker meeting Thursday morning and wore my "flag tie" again.... at least the speaker picked up on it and had all veterans stand and be recognized before the start of the meeting. Only about 1/3rd of the group of mostly men stood. I was taken back by the few... then realized that the draft has been dropped for so long that the newer generation just hasn't been pushed to make a choice for the military.

I lost too many comrads in Viet Nam to let their memory fade. I wear my "flag tie" for them, and stand to be recognized for their honorable service.

No, I wasn't drafted... I volunteered, along with several of my schoolmates. We were patriots and proud of our country. We considered it our duty to protect our communities, families, and friends. The draft dodgers at the time, made sport of patriotism in order to deflect attention from the yellow streak down their back. Not all protestors were scaredy cats, but most were. I didn't exactly cherish the idea of getting shot at, either, but was determined to not let that rule my decision to do what was needed. Those who let fear rule their lives went to large gatherings of other bums... they sought safety among numbers... and by burning the nation's symbol of freedom, thought they justified their actions. What idiots! Now those same bums are in Washington making laws that screw us every which way to the wind. I think many of them settled in at CMS.

Wino... I like your sig. I wore my "flag tie" to Church last Sunday, and only one person realized it was in honor of upcoming Veteran's Day, and that was from a friend that I had discussed this with last year at this time.

I went to a carrier broker meeting Thursday morning and wore my "flag tie" again.... at least the speaker picked up on it and had all veterans stand and be recognized before the start of the meeting. Only about 1/3rd of the group of mostly men stood. I was taken back by the few... then realized that the draft has been dropped for so long that the newer generation just hasn't been pushed to make a choice for the military.

I lost too many comrads in Viet Nam to let their memory fade. I wear my "flag tie" for them, and stand to be recognized for their honorable service.

No, I wasn't drafted... I volunteered, along with several of my schoolmates. We were patriots and proud of our country. We considered it our duty to protect our communities, families, and friends. The draft dodgers at the time, made sport of patriotism in order to deflect attention from the yellow streak down their back. Not all protestors were scaredy cats, but most were. I didn't exactly cherish the idea of getting shot at, either, but was determined to not let that rule my decision to do what was needed. Those who let fear rule their lives went to large gatherings of other bums... they sought safety among numbers... and by burning the nation's symbol of freedom, thought they justified their actions. What idiots! Now those same bums are in Washington making laws that screw us every which way to the wind. I think many of them settled in at CMS.

Your words could have been mine. I feel it as deep.

Pride in Country runs deep in our family. WWII, Korea, Viet Nam, 9/11. We all enlisted.

My oldest son swore (like a lot of Americans) that he would never enlist, like I did, unless we were attacked. On Sept 11 2001 he was in his first year of college, In January 2002 he was at MCRD San Diego. Don't remember how many times I cried while he was in country. Although he is back in school, married, a father, and a home owner. He, like me, feels that the war is still on. He is in the process of going back into the Marines (reserves) Intel.

I understand how he feels. I do. My problem is, I also have 17 1/2 & 15 1/2 year old sons. I love this country, I just do not know if some of the people are worth it. Time for some of them to step up.

>>We considered it our duty to protect our communities, families, and friends.

Many talk the talk, Few walk the walk.

Thank you for your service.

Lee

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back