Anyone else Using Base Crm?

My DM provider has all my leads in the CSV format so I can import the majority of the leads into the system. when my appt setter sets an appointment I add their phone #, spouse name, age etc. When I have a no show I can pull up nearby leads to door knock

I just bought a garmin 2598. How can I take my leads that sned to me by email and up laod them into my garmin and route optimize them?

My DM provider has all my leads in the CSV format so I can import the majority of the leads into the system. when my appt setter sets an appointment I add their phone #, spouse name, age etc. When I have a no show I can pull up nearby leads to door knock

I'm able to map my appointments with no problem. How do you get nearby Base contacts to show on the map?

on the iphone Base contacts page, to the left of the contacts header, is a folded map, tap that. Your can sort them to the right of the header, use the funnel.

Y'all are 10x more organized than me. I just record their name, address and phone number and send them a card through SOC. I just use base for clients.

on the iphone Base contacts page, to the left of the contacts header, is a folded map, tap that. Your can sort them to the right of the header, use the funnel.

I'm using android so it is a little different but I figured it out. Wow - That's a handy feature. If you have a dead appointment you can easily see who is close by to DK. I will use this tomorrow! Thanks for your help.

Latest posts

Back