Anyone Here

I think it is a way to get people to open the thread. Kinda like not putting your return address on an envelope.

But yeah, kinda annoying.

It's a cheap trick and it's also not helping make the forum any better. Another way to get people to open the thread is to describe the subject correctly and it will draw the attention of those who are interested in participating.

It's a cheap trick and it's also not helping make the forum any better. Another way to get people to open the thread is to describe the subject correctly and it will draw the attention of those who are interested in participating.

cheap trick? I could care less if you read the post or not. what are you here to do? sell leads? get a life

Rick,

STAY OUT OF THE SUN.. ITS HURTING YOUR BRAIN CELLS. now piss off

Seriously, what is your reason for being here?

Professional agents don't brag about how much they produce.

People with IQs over 90 won't start threads with a bullshit subject.

Telling real agents to piss off just proves my point that you are a high school student.

Try staying off the drugs and you'll be much better off.

Please, please, please, respond to this post quickly so we'll all know what a big man you are.

You are clearly the asshole of the month of November. Give it a rest in December.

Rick

cheap trick? I could care less if you read the post or not. what are you here to do? sell leads? get a life

You got me figured out, especially since there is a big red paragraph on the top of my sites saying that I'm not taking any new clients. I've also never made any posts about insurance or made any other meaningful contributions to the forum.

Once you graduate high school, you'll learn how to interact with adults.

Rick

I agree that posting a title that has nothing to do with the content is often a time-waster for the subscribers, but it could, should, and can be discussed without the personal attack above, which added nothing to the dialectic and is just as much a "waste" of valuable electrons as an intentionally mislabeled post.

Al
Find me here if you wish.

Seriously, what is your reason for being here?

Professional agents don't brag about how much they produce.

People with IQs over 90 won't start threads with a bullshit subject.

Telling real agents to piss off just proves my point that you are a high school student.

Try staying off the drugs and you'll be much better off.

Please, please, please, respond to this post quickly so we'll all know what a big man you are.

You are clearly the asshole of the month of November. Give it a rest in December.

Rick

Rick,

clearly you have a problem with me. If you want to discuss it. call my cell anytime. 267-228-7575. I'm here to get new ideas and share my experience. I work damn hard and I'm proud of my accomplishments in the insurance business.sorry if this offends you. now back to the scheduled programming

dont bother opening the mail then.. you must be real f'n bored.

Hey slick, I was replying to a post that was commenting on an annoying practice. A post on an open forum. I was not trying to step on your rather sensitive toes.

If you are going to dictate how and who comment on "your" threads. Please post your rules.

Back